Now in its seventh year, the Art on the Rockies festival featured eclectic art, cuisine, artist demonstrations, children’s activities and an art auction at the festival, which was held at Colorado Mountain College in Edwards. Over 100 artists from all over the country exhibited work in every genre, including painting, sculpture, fashion, jewelry and photography, ceramics, glassblowing, woodworking and fine furniture.
- Artist and sculptor David Nelson, from Marble, Colorado with his life-sized Bald Eagle sculpture.
- Artist Jessica Gilbert with Art on the Rockies organizer Coleen Everett.
- Street scene of Art on the Rockies.
- Gary and Connie Bardsley with artist David Rec and his amazing wood bowls.
- Jewelry designer Joni Gotthelf with Julie Donohue admiring her work.
- Lee Ann and artist Carlos Page from Cave Creek, Arizona.