Take your favorite NYC jazz club, add the rustic Rocky Mountain charm of Vail Village, and you’ve got the Vail Jazz Club Series. The late night series combines unmatched intimacy, spectacular dining and stunning entertainment at Ludwig’s Terrace at the Sonnenalp Hotel.
Performances are held in an elegant alpine jazz club setting, complete with dinner service (additional cost). It’s a great way to spend an evening with a selection of tempting cuisine, libations and, of course, spectacular jazz!
- Grammy-nominated vocalist and songwriter René Marie debuting in Vail for the Jazz
- Jazz Club Founder Howard Stone, Nancy Blaze, Bill Blaze and Cathy Stone.
- Jazz vocalist René Marie and her band members.
- Wing Mayer, Maureen Mayer, Nancy Gage and Allan Finney.
- Hugo Rodriguez, Roxie Herrera and Marcia Cooke.
- Emily Keating, Pat Keating, Rita Keating and Les Stern.